Roof guttering and your home
Blocked or damaged gutters can lead to costly repairs if left for too long. You should regularly check your gutters for debris or blockages, including leaves and tennis balls. You can prevent many blockages by installing a quality leaf guard.
- Check your gutters – the first leak or rust spot will normally indicate that all your gutters need replacing, because they are subject to the same weather conditions right round the house.
- Overhanging trees can cause problems with leaves and debris.
- Problems with water flow may indicate that the fall of the gutters is incorrect.
- Install fascia capping to improve the overall appearance of your home.
- Green Frog gutters are available in both steel and aluminium, in a range of attractive colours.