A lot of box gutters are undersized and have poor exit points for water, resulting in overflow. Although not all box gutters can be fixed 100% there are a number of steps we can take to help manage overflowing by reducing additional water.
- We took out the old box guttering then fitted and sloped a larger gutter.
- We installed larger outlets and downpipes.
- Rainwater heads help faster water release and stop backflow.
- Overflow were pipes fitted to the gutter to release water before going back into eaves.
- High quality leaf screener was installed to help stop debris from clogging pipes.
- We also installed an extra downpipe to fit to a rainwater tank.